4960 Jot-Em-Down Road Cumming GA 30041
Gracemont Assisted Living
Gracemont Senior Living is a senior community located on the northern border of Georgia in the town of Cumming. Gracemont is located in a lightly populated rural countryside that is dotted with small forests and neighbors Dunroven Lake. The nearby city of Gainesville offers a wide selection of shopping, entertainment, dining, and services, but is far enough away never to intrude on the solitude of the peaceful community.
Gracemont Senior Living is an ideal senior community for seniors experiencing memory difficulties. It offers an award winning Bridge to Rediscovery Alzheimer's care program that is just one part of its top notch memory care program. Whether residents need a little assistance or regular care, our highly trained staff is available 24 hours a day to actively provide for any of the needs of our community members.
In addition to a five acre lake, Gracemont Senior Living offers an excellent variety of amenities, like:
- On-site salon and barber shop with spa services
- Regular personal laundry service
- Restaurant style dining cooked by chef Brad Miller
- Full bathroom in every apartment
- Nearby golf courses, lakes, and woodlands
- Elegantly furnished common areas
- Outdoor veranda with exquisite view
Residents at Gracemont Senior Living live among the dark green leaves of waves upon waves of trees and the crystal clear waters of multiple nearby lakes. It is a quiet existence where seniors can enjoy the majesty of nature during the day and escape into a luxurious den in the evening. If this sounds like paradise to you, we welcome you to join us.
Pricing at Gracemont
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Gracemont
Senior Housing Types Provided at Gracemont
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.