Elderwood Assisted Living at Cheektowaga
229 Bennett Road Cheektowaga NY 14227
Elderwood Assisted Living at Cheektowaga is a assisted living community located in the growing town of Cheektowaga, NY. Cheektowaga is located in Erie County, close to Buffalo, and home to just over 88,000 people. Cheektowaga has a lot of great stores, shopping, and restaurants giving residents the opportunity to shop, go to Niagara Falls and the casinos, or relax in our development.
Elderwood Assisted Living at Cheektowaga is committed to offering our seniors the highest level of quality care in a relaxed environment. Our highly trained team of professionals is available 24-hours a day, ready to assist your family member with any needs that arise to give them added comfort and security. At Elderwood Assisted Living at Cheektowaga, our goal is to meet the needs of your loved one and our highly trained medical staff offers around the clock support should any need for assistance arise.
We are a very active group that enjoys planning outings, trips, and events to encourage social interaction. A few of the available activities and amenities we have to offer include:
- A scenic, wooded community with gardens, patio access and ample seating
- Fun activities including games, arts and crafts and movies
- Suites, semi-private and private rooms
- Nutritious well-balanced meals and snacks daily
- Complimentary Internet access
- Laundry and housekeeping service each week
- A large communal room for social gatherings
We are proud to assist the residents of our assisted living community and would love to have you join us for relaxation, fun times with your new friends, and people who care about you at Elderwood Assisted Living at Cheektowaga.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Elderwood Assisted Living at Cheektowaga Reviews
- Compassionate and professional staff
Overall our experience with Elderwood Assisted Living has been a good one. The staff is very compassionate, and they do a great job explaining everything that is going to be going on. We had a few difficult...
Our family was very satisfied w/ the facility and care as was my Mother who was a patient and has returned home.Anthony
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.