Brookside Stone Mountain
1745 Parke Plaza Circle SW Stone Mountain GA 30087
Our residents are proud to call Brookdale Stone Mountain home. Services and amenities enjoyed by residents include:
- Fine dining services that can accommodate special diets
- An on-site ice cream parlor
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Library with an abundance of books
- Courtyards for residents to be outside
- An engaging and vibrant social calendar
Brookdale Stone Mountain is an intimate and welcoming community where residents feel loved and at home. Our well-trained staff is compassionate with their words and passionate in their actions which leads to high quality care and a lasting friendship among residents and staff. Our community is a hub for Stone Mountain, hosting annual events like the Easter Egg Hunt.
Pricing at Brookside Stone Mountain
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookside Stone Mountain
Front door being unlocked - easy in easy out during regular business hours
- Better ratio of staff to residents
Our loved one seems to be settling into Brookside Stone Mountain. The facility is an older establishment that could use some updating and refreshing. But they are taking good care of his needs. The staff is...
- Friendly Staff!!
It has been a while since I had taken a tour of this community but from what I can remember everything went fine. I remember the staff where friendly and seemed involved with the residents and I was pleased...
- See all 40 community reviews
Community Details at Brookside Stone Mountain
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookside Stone Mountain
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.