2806 N Decatur Rd Decatur GA 30033
Coventry Place is a senior living community in the scenic city of Decatur, GA. Our inviting community is conveniently located across the road from the DeKalb Medical Center. near shops, services and public transit. As a suburb of Atlanta, Decatur offers easy access to world-class hospitals, upscale restaurants and diverse entertainment, making Decatur an ideal place to enjoy an active, worry-free lifestyle.
Coventry Place is committed to creating a safe, comfortable community where all seniors are respected and valued. Our professional, compassionate staff team are always available to keep our residents secure and supported, no matter what time of day or night. We take pride in providing seniors with a welcoming, inclusive community where everyone can enjoy the peace-of-mind that comes with knowing help is always close at hand.
We offer a variety of services and amenities designed to promote health and well-being, including:
- Large, one or two-bedroom apartments equipped with en-suite wheelchair
- An on-site, 24-hour emergency call button system
- Daily resident checks and medication management
- Recreation programming including day trips, shopping excursions and bingo games
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services available
- An on-site beauty salon
- A well-appointed, restaurant-style dining room
We are proud to provide seniors with an affordable, welcoming community where residents enjoy the perfect balance of independence and support. To learn more about life at Coventry Place, contact us today.
Pricing at Coventry Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Coventry Place
Coventry Place, $2945 for a 1 Bedroom Assisted Living. Cats ????. 30yr old facility, the are doing renovations currently, feels like an apartment building with a couple of community areas, on-site beauty parlor...
- Exceptional Place and People
My family toured Coventry Place for my Dad. The Director of Sales and Marketing- [name removed], Director of Nursing-[name removed] and other staff were amazing, personable, professional and welcoming. The...
- Great Customer Service - LOVE NANCY!!!
I have been in the market looking for a place for my dad for a while now. We had the great pleasure of meeting [name removed] at Coventry Place. All I can say is WOW! [Name removed] did not know that my dad...
- See all 32 community reviews
Community Details at Coventry Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Coventry Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.