Brookdale West End Richmond
1800 Gaskins Road Richmond VA 23238
Brookdale West End Richmond is nestled in a wooded setting in the West End of Richmond near Broad Street, making it convenient for residents to enjoy all that Richmond has to offer while also making it easy for loved friends and family to drop by. Our community is beautiful, filled with natural light and a familial, welcoming atmosphere.
At Brookdale West End Richmond, residents choose from a variety of floor plans and apartment-style homes while also enjoying our cozy and relaxing common areas. Amenities and services enjoyed by Brookdale West End Richmond residents include:
- An on-site wellness center
- A library with an abundance of books
- Beauty salon
- Delicious dining options that promote good health and nutrition in our restaurant-style dining room
- A strong partnership with local medical providers
Pricing at Brookdale West End Richmond
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale West End Richmond
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale West End Richmond
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.