2333 Manchester Drive Oklahoma City OK 73120
Residents at Brookdale Village choose from spacious studio homes to studio deluxe and one-bedroom apartments. Each home features a kitchenette and a walk-in shower as well as basic cable and a phone line. Our community amenities give residents all they need to feel at home and well cared for which include a beauty salon, an activities room, an enclosed sun room and a well stocked book nook.
Our staff is committed to our residents and passionate about providing quality care services. Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Village include:
- A vibrant and dynamic activities calendar that engages residents
- Three meals served daily in our elegant dining room which overlooks the lake
- A strong relationship with the local community and local medical providers
- Personalized care services
- Access to a well-trained and tenured staff
Pricing at Brookdale Village
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Village
- Really disappointed!!!
Initial tour was wonderful. Everything looked beautiful. The staff was wonderful in the beginning. However, everything after the time we moved my family member in, then went to [Removed]. The food is beyond...
- Take a look
I liked this community when I visited. The staff I met were nice and the community looked well taken care of. We would consider this community if our loved one decided they were ready to move.
- Wonderful tour!
This is a wonderful facility! The staff were very friendly and the facility looked clean and well maintained. When looking around the facility, though some residents looked lost, many seemed to be very happy....
- See all 11 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Village
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Village
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.