Brookdale South Park
5326 Park Road Charlotte NC 28209
Brookdale South Park offers innovative memory care services, following the Clare Bridge Program. Our residents enjoy a gentle and familiar structure to each day that includes mental and physical workouts, daily life skills and engaging activities to promote a strong and true sense of purpose and belonging. We are proud of our award-winning dining program which features dementia-friendly meals, personal dining assistance and consistent seating.
Our luxurious services and resort-style amenities set us apart from traditional memory care communities and allow residents to flourish in retirement. They include:
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Access to an on-site, licensed nurse around the clock
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services
- A choice of private or companion suites
- Spacious accommodations with a private bath, patio and individual climate controls
Pricing at Brookdale South Park
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale South Park
Concerned by lack of Staff. Patients looked bored. She saw many patients and VERY few staff.
- Everything is going great!!
I have no complaints of how things are going for my loved one since she made the move into this community. The staff have been very friendly and I am comfortable with the care they are providing her. She is...
- I took a tour!
Brookdale South park was another community that I toured. The facility was clean and well maintained. Everyone there was friendly and the tour guide was knowledgeable. It was a good choice but I found another...
- See all 14 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale South Park
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale South Park
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.