800 Oregon Street Sonoma CA 95476
At Brookdale Sonoma, we offer both independent living and assisted living services. Life at our community is like a permanent vacation. We handle all the necessities of life and home maintenance, while residents enjoy access to our luxurious services and amenities. Our well-trained staff perfectly balance independence and assistance, encouraging individuality, protecting privacy and promoting dignity.
Considered one of the premier senior communities in the region, Brookdale Sonoma offers exceptional services and amenities, including:
- Scheduled transportation services
- Gardening areas with raised beds
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Private patio or balcony in select apartments
- Spacious apartment homes with kitchenette, individual climate controls, carpeting and walk-in closets
Pricing at Brookdale Sonoma
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Sonoma
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Sonoma
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.