171 Pleasant View Avenue Smithfield RI 02917
Brookdale Smithfield offers an array of senior care services, including assisted living and memory care, making it easy for residents to transition if needs change. Life at Brookdale Smithfield is worry-free with a month-to-month rental program that includes housekeeping, meals, scheduled transportation services, entertainment options and some utilities. Residents enjoy several common areas and can be found gathered around the fireplace on cooler New England nights or taking a leisurely stroll through our perfectly manicured grounds.
Our services and amenities work together to enhance the lives of our residents. Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Smithfield include:
- A choice of apartment styles, with each home featuring a full bath, a kitchenette and individual climate controls
- Monthly activities calendar that encourages community engagement
- Outdoor courtyards and walking paths
- A library room with computer access
- Fitness program with innovative exercises for seniors
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Tour went very well. We and [removed] were very happy with what we saw. [removed] and her staff were very impressive. [removed]'s view of assisted living changed? dramatically after the tour.
Love At First Sight
I fell in love when I walked through the community. I said this is the place for my mom. The people are fantastic when meeting them. At this point, it has been a very good experience for my mom. She loves...
Better care for my family
I was not happy with the care there. The staff was nice when I called about my mom. We paid for extra care that we did not get here. We were never able to find the staff. We came and took her out for a visit...See all 6 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.