Brookdale Orchard Glen
6055 Armor Road Orchard Park NY 14127
Brookdale Orchard Glen enjoys a strong partnership with the local community and a close connection with the local senior center. Our staff is dedicated to the care and well-being of our residents, with many staff members being an active part of our community for many years. We believe in providing high quality care while encouraging residents to maintain independence while respecting the privacy and dignity of every person.
Residents at Brookdale Orchard Glen enjoy a wide array of services and amenities, some of which include:
- Three homemade, award-winning meals served restaurant-style
- A fun and vibrant activities calendar that includes social, physical, spiritual and creative opportunities
- A strong involvement in the community which often includes participation in local charities
- Care-free living while we take care of housekeeping and maintenance concerns
- Pet-friendly homes
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale Orchard Glen Reviews
- Mom's Good Care
I am happy with the care from this community from the day that I walked in. The staff are caring and attentive. We like the clean atmpsphere. The menu seems to be appealing. We like that they try and help her...
- A place to call home
I am happy with the care at this nice community. We have been very happy with the staff who are friendly and attentive. the community is clean and maintained. The menu is very good and a lot of healthy choices....
- A wonderful place
The staff is friendly and encouraging. I have tried the food and I think it is great. They do offer daily activities. They take good care of the community and the grounds are well maintained. I would recommend...See all 9 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.