40405 Six Mile Road Northville MI 48168
Brookdale Northville is a vibrant community, welcoming residents from all walks of life into our friendly home. Our staff is knowledgeable and well-trained, seeking to develop long-term relationships with each and every person. It is their commitment to our residents that allows us to provide such highly personalized care, helping residents maintain independence while getting the help they need to live purposeful and meaningful lives.
Services and amenities at Brookdale Northville include:
- Regularly reviewed personal assessments
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Full-service dining with snacks available throughout the day
- Housekeeping and personal laundry services
- On-site library with large print books available
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Outdoor areas including a courtyard and garden
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
The place is kind of depression. Too many nook & cranny, narrow hallway, not very fresh, staff don't seem too enthused. Fear the possibility of wheelchair bounded mom can get stuck in some corner &...
A Nice Visit
The respite stay for my mom went good. I loved the staff and they were absolutely wonderful. They were able to cope with my mom's behavior. She didn't think she fitted in because she was younger than...
I must say that I am totally impressed with the prompt response we received in regards to placing my uncle. We had a timeline to place him and being that it was over a holiday weekend I was not expecting such...See all 27 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.