Brookdale North Naples
1710 Southwest Health Parkway Naples FL 34109
At Brookdale North Naples our residents enjoy a wide range of senior services while enjoying all that our community has to offer. While we handle normal household chores like housekeeping, yard work and maintenance, our residents enjoy special social events and outings while making new friends and developing lasting relationships. Brookdale North Naples is a special, vibrant place where residents feel at home and are treated like family.
Our well-trained and dedicated staff is able to provide many services, keeping our residents healthy and happy. Services include:
- Personal assistance with activities of daily living
- Medication management
- 24-hour staff availability
- Scheduled transportation services
- Full and dynamic activities calendar
Pricing at Brookdale North Naples
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale North Naples
Great place. Enjoyed all the people, environment and facilities. So glad [name removed] set this one up
The staff was very nice and caring but a little too familiar. My mother who is very formal would not have fit in.
- See all 38 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale North Naples
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale North Naples
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.