Brookdale Meridian AL
5346 Marsh Road Haslett MI 48840
Everything about our community was designed with the needs of our residents in mind. We offer a variety of floor plans and layouts so that residents can choose the apartment home that best fits his or her needs. You will find cozy common areas and intimate lounges to encourage the development of friendships throughout the community.
Life at Brookdale Meridian is exciting and engaging with many services and amenities at hand. Services and amenities include
- Highly personalized care from a well-trained staff
- Regular review of care plan to ensure needs are being met as they change
- Full-service dining with meals selected by a dietician to ensure a well balanced meal
- Regular housekeeping and laundry services
- Access to a highly educated and compassionate staff 24 hours a day
- Transportation services for our activities
- Outdoor areas for residents to enjoy including a courtyard and gardening areas
- Recreation and game room
- Community library with books in large print
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Clean, safe environment. Really like the activities and Engagement for residents. A really warm and inviting place!
Very comfortable and personal, this would be our first choice if we had slightly different circumstances. I think that they offer a very high touch care. The staff and the residents seemed very happy and...
Very impressed with facility and staff we saw.See all 12 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.