2700 Burcham Drive East Lansing MI 48823
Burcham Hills is an assisted living community located in beautiful East Lansing, Ingham County, Michigan. When visiting here, you can enjoy 38 beautiful acres of land. When your family visits with you, they can take walks on the many walking paths throughout the community to spend enjoyable time with you.
The staff at Burcham Hills strives to make sure their seniors are provided with the best care possible to give them a high quality of life. They want to create a home to honor the life of their seniors, and encourages making great relationships. They offer assisted living, memory care for patients with Alzheimer's or dementia, condominiums, and assisted living.
Burcham Hills offers many amenities to their seniors to ensure their life is satisfying and fun. Some of the amenities they offer include:
- Recreational therapy for maximum health
- On-site store
- Library open 24 hours a day
- Beauty shop, fitness center
- Walking trails
- Guest room accommodations, children's playground
- Scenic pond and waterfall garden area
- Personal care services
- Mobility assistance, homemaker assistance
The staff at Burcham Hills are proud of our community and what we can offer to the residents that live here. We invite you to join us to spend a day of fun, rest, and relaxation.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.