Brookdale Lake Ridge
3940 Prince William Parkway Woodbridge VA 22192
Brookdale Lake Ridge offers a continuum of care on our campus, meaning that if care needs change, residents stay in their homes without worrying about finding a new community with new service offerings. Our well-trained and committed staff value independence and individuality, while being readily available around-the-clock to offer a helping hand when needed.
Our luxurious services and resort-like community offerings include:
- A variety of apartment floor plans and layouts so residents can choose the one that best meets their lifestyle needs
- Spacious, light-filled accommodations with kitchenette, individual heating and air and private bath
- Outdoor gardens and walking paths
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Enclosed courtyard that ensures our residents safety
Pricing at Brookdale Lake Ridge
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Lake Ridge
Stafff was friendly and caring. The facility was inviting and well kept. [Name removed] did an excellent job with the tour.
Friendly and very helpful in explaining and showing me what would be available and a good match for my mother in law.
Clean, residents were participating in an activity when I arrived. I felt like I was brushed off once I stated that we were looking for respite care. I asked for a tour and was handed off to the activities...
- See all 28 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Lake Ridge
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Lake Ridge
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.