Westminster at Lake Ridge a CCRC
12191 Clipper Drive Lake Ridge VA 22192
Westminster at Lake Ridge is an assisted living community located in Lake Ridge, VA. Lake Ridge is located in Prince William County and is home to 41,000 people. Lake Ridge is a small city with shops and stores, where residents can enjoy getting out for exercise, going to pay bills, going out to restaurants or relaxing in the comfort of our development.
Westminster at Lake Ridge is committed to providing the highest level of quality care for our seniors while helping them maintain their own sense of independence. Our development offers 24-hour care and on-site assistance to help your loved one with any needs that arise giving them an added sense of comfort and support. At Westminster at Lake Ridge, our focus is on the consistent care of your family member. Our highly trained, professional staff are around the clock should any need for assistance arise.
We are a very fun and social group that encourages interaction through planned events and group activities to encourage fun and enjoyment among our residents. Our amenities and activities include:
- Three well-balanced meals daily
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Nature walks, a gazebo and an outdoor garden area for residents
- A large communal area for dances, birthday celebrations and other events
- A sitting area for reading and relaxing
- Fishing trips, bike rides and fun excursions
- Laundry and housekeeping services
We are happy to serve the residents in our community and would love to have your loved one join us for relaxation, fun times and lots of new friends at Westminster at Lake Ridge.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.