2133 Montgomery Ave Woodbridge VA 22191
**Recently voted Best Senior Living in Prince William County for the 3rd time!!!**
Assisted Living Services and Amenities
1. Choice of Junior one Bedroom apartment floor plans, One or two bedroom apartments with patio or balcony.
2. Utilities included except for telephone (cable too!).
3. Full kitchens with stove, sink and refrigerator.
4. Emergency nurse's call system in three locations in each apartment.
5. Individually controlled heating and air conditioning in each apartment.
6. Monitoring and assistance with personal hygiene and grooming.
7. Nursing assistance with medication administration.
8. Secure Memory Care Center with specialized daily activities.
9. Weekly housekeeping and trash removal.
10. Weekly laundering of bed and bath linens.
11. Complimentary self-service resident laundry room.
12. Daily Activities, weekly parties and special events.
13. Five levels of specialized care available.
14. Complimentary shuttle service to doctor appointments, shopping, and personal errands.
15. Conveniently located less than a mile from Sentara hospital, nestled in a serene wooded setting while being surrounded by shops and restaurants
16. 3 year licensure, one of the only communities in the area with one!
17. Some of the largest assisted living and memory care apartments in the county.
18. State licensed medical staff onsite 24 hours a day!
19. Genesis Rehab on sight for physical, occupational and speech therapy
20. Visiting medical care including Podiatrist, Optometrist and Psychiatrist.
21. 25 years of experience in excellence
22. Award winning care
Pricing at Potomac Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Potomac Place
- Friendly people!
I also really like Potomac Place. It is close to my home, closer to my price range, and very nice. I will definably consider it when the time comes.
Think need more staff and Cafeteria workers are sometimes not so attentive to residents. Activities are usually the same every day!
- not helpful
My friend's father took a turn for the worst and these people were rude and said he had to go now. No assistance in helping my friend figure this out. There is no other family and my friend visited almost...See all 16 community reviews
Community Details at Potomac Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Potomac Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.