1306 Pelham Road Greenville SC 29615
Brookdale Greenville offers quality assisted living services to residents needing assistance with activities of daily living, as well as memory care services for those with Alzheimer's disease or other forms of dementia. Our continuum of care services means that residents do not need to find a new home if needs should change. We have a well-trained and compassionate staff, ready to offer care services while encouraging choice and independence, helping residents to maintain a true sense of self.
Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Greenville include:
- Outdoor courtyard with walking paths and beautifully landscaped grounds
- Innovative senior fitness program
- Pet-friendly senior living
- Full-service beauty salon and barber shop
- Chef-prepared meals served in our restaurant-style dining room
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale Greenville Reviews
Beautiful facility, resembling a hotel. The staff was knowledgeable and professional, and had a great rapport with the residents. We were warmly greeted upon arrival, and [Removed] did a wonderful job of...
Nice, clean, new senior living option but I was not in favor of the larger complex and they did not allow pets. A little more expensive than others but single pricing
- Not yet!
This was a nice community and we enjoyed the tour. The people were super nice and helpful with getting us around. The community was clean as well. We just thought that this was not the right community for...See all 16 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.