1306 Pelham Road Greenville SC 29615
Brookdale Greenville offers quality assisted living services to residents needing assistance with activities of daily living, as well as memory care services for those with Alzheimer's disease or other forms of dementia. Our continuum of care services means that residents do not need to find a new home if needs should change. We have a well-trained and compassionate staff, ready to offer care services while encouraging choice and independence, helping residents to maintain a true sense of self.
Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Greenville include:
- Outdoor courtyard with walking paths and beautifully landscaped grounds
- Innovative senior fitness program
- Pet-friendly senior living
- Full-service beauty salon and barber shop
- Chef-prepared meals served in our restaurant-style dining room
Pricing at Brookdale Greenville
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Greenville
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Greenville
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.