Brookdale Eau Gallie
2680 Croton Road Melbourne FL 32935
At Brookdale Eau Gallie, we offer both independent and assisted living services. Our well-trained staff is prepared to offer quality and comprehensive care services when needed, while encouraging residents to maintain independence. Our care services are tailored to meet the unique needs of each resident. We are proud of the deep relationships that our staff has with residents and their families, recognizing each person as an individual.
Services offered at Brookdale Eau Gallie include:
- A personalized care plan that is regularly reviewed and adjusted as needed
- Assistance with activities of daily living that protects dignity and privacy
- Meal service with snacks available throughout the day
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
- Access to licensed nurses around the clock
- A full and bustling activities schedule
Pricing at Brookdale Eau Gallie
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Eau Gallie
- Wouldn't recommend this place!!
I was not very impressed with my tour of this place and it was even recommended it to me from other people that my loved one not go here. Something just seemed very off and I just did not get a comfortable...
- Not enough activities!
My loved one was only at this community for a short period of time but while he was there we where not very impressed with how things went for him. There is no activities that go on throughout the day and the...
- We See Good Benefits
My grandmother is just fine at this community. The staff are the best thing here. She is getting enough choices for meals and attempting some activities. They have transportation available for the residents....See all 21 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Eau Gallie
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Eau Gallie
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.