Brookdale Eau Gallie
2680 Croton Road Melbourne FL 32935
At Brookdale Eau Gallie, we offer both independent and assisted living services. Our well-trained staff is prepared to offer quality and comprehensive care services when needed, while encouraging residents to maintain independence. Our care services are tailored to meet the unique needs of each resident. We are proud of the deep relationships that our staff has with residents and their families, recognizing each person as an individual.
Services offered at Brookdale Eau Gallie include:
- A personalized care plan that is regularly reviewed and adjusted as needed
- Assistance with activities of daily living that protects dignity and privacy
- Meal service with snacks available throughout the day
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
- Access to licensed nurses around the clock
- A full and bustling activities schedule
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Not enough activities!
My loved one was only at this community for a short period of time but while he was there we where not very impressed with how things went for him. There is no activities that go on throughout the day and the...
We See Good Benefits
My grandmother is just fine at this community. The staff are the best thing here. She is getting enough choices for meals and attempting some activities. They have transportation available for the residents....
Not ideal for those needing help an support in their daily activities. They are only concerned about money.See all 20 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.