Brookdale West Melbourne AL
7300 Greenboro Drive West Melbourne FL 32904
At Brookdale West Melbourne, our residents come first. We are here to ease the transition into assisted living for yourself or a loved one, ready to provide compassionate care at any time while also encouraging independence. Our personal attention allows residents to explore new interests and hobbies and all the amenities our community has to offer. Services and amenities offered at Brookdale West Melbourne include:
- A choice of apartment and floor plans with a kitchenette, walk in shower and spacious closets
- Individually controlled heating and air in each apartment home
- Pet-friendly homes
- Vibrant and engaging social calendar
- Safe outdoor areas for residents to enjoy fresh air or exercise their green thumbs
- Chef-prepared meals served restaurant style
Pricing at Brookdale West Melbourne AL
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale West Melbourne AL
This is a nice facility, but with construction, not so clean right now. Very kind staff!
- NOT PLEASED
They are NOT what they portray themselves to be! Proceed with caution and SPEAK UP!
- Warm and Homey
My dad is still getting acclimated at The Brookdale West Melbourne. One of the main reasons I chose this place for dad is that it has a warm and homey atmosphere. It is very clean and well-kept and the friendly...
- See all 14 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale West Melbourne AL
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale West Melbourne AL
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.