1765 West Hibiscus Boulevard Melbourne FL 32901
The beauty of Melbourne flows effortlessly into our own community, Brookdale Melbourne. With oak trees that are over 100 years old, our community echoes the rich history and strong sense of belonging of Melbourne. Our intimate community is easily accessible for those with limited mobility or memory loss and features an outdoor courtyard with a gazebo and walking paths, a library with an abundance of books and a beautiful dining room where residents enjoy getting to know each other over a good meal.
Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Melbourne include:
- Access to a well-trained and tenured staff that is passionate about providing high quality care
- An active and vibrant activities schedule with crafts, clubs and excursions
- Three delicious, homemade meals served restaurant style
- A strong partnership with the local community
Pricing at Brookdale Melbourne
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Melbourne
It is a possibility. I'm looking for dementia care, but I don't see true interactive, brain stimulating activities.Would be alright for simple asst living. They do take Medicaid.
- Not The Right for Us
I was not impressed with my tour of this community. When speaking with the tour guide, they informed me that there they were going to start my father out in assisted living at first. Then move him to another...
- Nothing Wrong Here
It was a very, very nice community to see as an option. The representative gave a thorough view and answered the questions I had. They even gave me a follow up call. I did not see anything wrong with the facility,...
- See all 23 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Melbourne
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Melbourne
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.