Brookdale West Melbourne
7200 Greenboro Drive West Melbourne FL 32904
Brookdale West Melbourne is a vibrant community where our residents thrive. Often seen enjoying one of our fitness classes, playing a game, or just enjoying the company of new friends and visiting family, our residents have peace of mind knowing they are receiving high quality care while living the life they deserve.
Our staff is well-trained and compassionate, ready to offer care when needed while respecting the boundaries and privacy of residents. Services offered at Brookdale West Melbourne include:
- Personalized care services and an assessment plan that is regularly reviewed
- Pet-friendly living
- Apartment homes with kitchenettes, walk-in showers, spacious closets and individual climate controls
- An on-site library
- Recreational and activity room
- Private dining room for visiting family and friends
- Housekeeping and personal laundry services
Pricing at Brookdale West Melbourne
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale West Melbourne
Community Details at Brookdale West Melbourne
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale West Melbourne
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.