Brookdale Cleveland Park
12 Boyce Avenue Greenville SC 29601
At Brookdale Cleveland Park, we offer both assisted living and memory care services, working with seniors who need assistance with daily living activities, such as grooming and medication management, and seniors with Alzheimer's disease or a related form of dementia. Our continuum of care services give residents and their families peace of mind, knowing that if needs change, the resident stays in their home on our campus.
Brookdale Cleveland Park promises a wonderful senior living experience with a lifestyle that celebrates individuality and promotes choice. Our residents enjoy a wide range of services and amenities that include:
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
- Access to a licensed nurse 24 hours a day
- A choice of studio or one-bedroom apartments or companion suites
- Luxurious accommodations with kitchenettes, carpeting and private baths
- Enclosed sensory garden
- Walking area and outdoor courtyard
Pricing at Brookdale Cleveland Park
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Cleveland Park
- Particular whom cares for my family
No medical staff. Med techs are not capable of nursing care. Very unprofessional. Spoke with several residents whom smelled of urine.We chose The Woodland at Furman. The staff is licensed Rns and Lpns. Assistants...
I liked the facility but it is geared for more independent living. Not sure my mom will get to that point.
- I took a tour!
When I toured the Brookdale Cleveland Park, I noticed that the place is very clean and well maintained. Everyone that I came into contact with there was quite friendly. I do not remember anything negative about...See all 15 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Cleveland Park
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Cleveland Park
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.