2030 Charlie Hall Boulevard Charleston SC 29414
At Brookdale Charleston, we offer customized care services to seniors needing assistance with activities of daily living and seniors who are living with Alzheimer's or a related form of dementia. Our continuum of care services means that residents can remain in our community even if care needs change. Brookdale Charleston is a stately and elegant community that offers all the comforts of home. Our vibrant community encourages residents to practice independence and embrace individuality, while also being engaged in community events and happenings.
Our services and amenities work together to enrich the lives of residents, including:
- Cozy fireplace enjoyed by residents on cooler South Carolina evenings
- A choice of private or companion suites with a variety of layouts and floor plans
- Access to a licensed nurse around the clock
- Housekeeping and linen service
- Scheduled transportation services
- Daily events, programs or outings that consider the interests and abilities of residents
Pricing at Brookdale Charleston
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Charleston
Not excited about Brookdale. Clients in Memory Care all seemed to be very unresponsive to activities. I was not impressed with the atmosphere or the odors.
- two story facility
While looking at the different options for my love one she actually didn’t like this place because it is a two story facility. They didn’t have any rooms available on the first floor so she wasn’t too keen...
Although I did not have a scheduled appointment, my husband and I visited Brookdale a day earlier than expected since we had just toured [Removed] and both facilities we're fairly close to each other. ...
- See all 32 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Charleston
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Charleston
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.