1824 Manchester Road Glastonbury CT 06033
Brookdale Buckingham is an intimate and lively community that offers premiere memory care services in an environment that feels like home. Our community is relaxed and inviting and takes advantage of all that the town of Glastonbury has to offer, taking day trips to Glastonbury Ferry, Bolton Lake or Rose's Berry Farm. Residents choose from private apartment homes or friendship suites. Each home is handicap-accessible and features an emergency call button, walk in showers and lot of natural sunlight.
Our services and amenities work together to enhance the lives of our residents. They include:
- An engaging and vibrant lifestyle
- Personalized care services
- A strong partnership with the local community
- Alzheimer's support groups
- Fine dining services specifically designed to meet the needs of people with dementia
Pricing at Brookdale Buckingham
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Buckingham
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Buckingham
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.