3700 Oates Drive Mesquite TX 75150
We offer a thoughtful, warm and caring environment designed to promote independence and dignity. With that in mind we offer assistance with medication management, dressing, bathing and other activities of daily living. We can accommodate short term respite stays, transitional stays and urgent placement.
Our residents enjoy several amenities at Bradfield Place:
- Spacious studio and one bedroom apartments
- Kitchenettes and microwaves
- Cheerful dining room serving three meals daily and snacks upon request
- Computer room
- Emergency response system
- All areas wheelchair & walker accessible
- Scheduled transportation
- Pet friendly
- 24 hour staffing, including a Registered Nurse
- Walk in showers with safety features
- Four miles from Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Three churches within 1/2 mile of our community
- Space for onsite therapy
- On site beauty and barber salon
At Bradfield Place we like to enjoy summer evenings watching birds and chatting with friends in our courtyard. On those rare cool Texas days we have a cozy fireplace to lounge by or a peaceful library to peruse.
There are a variety of activities to participate in such as book clubs, exercise classes and a scrapbooking club. Our karaoke evenings are very popular but if you would like something a little more relaxing we also offer spa days. During the summer we often barbecue and the wonderful smells just fill the house. We also like to go on picnics and have ice cream socials in our beautiful courtyard.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Bradfield Place is a nice community that we chose for my mom. It is taking her some time to settle into her new environment. The staff is very caring and welcoming to me when I come and visit. They keep the...
A good tour
This looked like a nice taken care of community when I visited. The person that took us on tour was nice and knowledgable. They did seem to offer some nice amenities. The cost of the community was just a...
Nice Community, Tour Went Well
I toured this community for my mother, and her needs. My tour went well overall. The staff I came across was kind, and polite. The community appeared to be well maintained. It was a pleasant experience, but...See all 20 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.