1010 Emerald Isle Drive Dallas TX 75218
The atmosphere at Autumn Leaves is one of the most important elements for our residents and it’s the exact thing that sets us apart from other senior living communities in the area. Because Autumn Leaves has a genuine, casual environment, our residents feel welcome and comfortable—it just feels like home. Here are a few reasons people choose Autumn Leaves:
• Our location offers unparalleled comfort. Many of our residents grew up in surrounding neighborhoods and raised families here. This sense of familiarity helps them to immediately feel at home and build connections with the other residents at Autumn Leaves.
• Enough space to maintain your sense of self. We want you to continue feeling independent and in control of your own life. That’s why we provide ample space with balconies, patios and large common spaces to give you room to live how you like.
• Intimate facilities for cozy, familiar living. Autumn Leaves offers a much more intimate, comfortable environment than larger senior living facilities.
Affordable and Convenient Living on White Rock Lake
Autumn Leaves has a long-standing reputation in the East Dallas community and many residents choose our senior living community because they are familiar and comfortable in the White Rock area. Apartments are competitively priced offering spacious floorplans—many featuring patios or balconies overlooking White Rock Lake—our community boasts exceptional lake views and a relaxed atmosphere. We also offer easy access to local dining, shopping and entertainment. And, best of all, residents can enjoy all the splendors of the White Rock Lake area including the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden.
2018 Choice Community Award for Employee Engagement
Recently, Autumn Leaves achieved Holleran Consulting’s 2018 Choice Community Award for Employee Engagement. Nearly 90% of the associates surveyed indicated that they would recommend Autumn Leaves as a great place to work. Based on these survey findings, our associates believe they have the opportunity to do what they do best; and that is care for our residents and make a difference in their lives. This drives them to deliver the best service and care for our residents.
Pricing at Autumn Leaves
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Autumn Leaves
Excellent location - other side of white rock, $1,144 studio, $2,992 one bedroom. Meals, on-site nursing; independent, assisted, nursing home care.
- My observation of Autumn Leaves
Autumn Leaves is always clean, well staffed, run with the though of the residents in mind and very friendly staff. There are several activities, events and outing.This is home for some friendly and happy...
- A bit expensive for our liking...
This location was quite nice. It offered plenty of amenities and food choices. Our main concern was that we did not need as many amenities as what we had to pay for, so this site seemed to be a bit costly for...
- See all 13 community reviews
Community Details at Autumn Leaves
Senior Housing Types Provided at Autumn Leaves
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.