Azalea Estates of Fayetteville
105 Autumn Glen Cir. Fayetteville GA 30215
Azalea Estates of Fayetteville is a senior living community located in Fayetteville, GA, which is in Fayette County and home to just over 16,000 people. Residents will enjoy the close proximity to Atlanta which is about 22-miles away, and can enjoy quiet walks, park-like settings, lots of shops, stores and restaurants that they can frequent with friends and visiting family members.
Azalea Estates of Fayetteville provides the highest level of care to our residents in a relaxed, home-like environment. Our seniors receive 24-hour around the clock care from professional staff members who work diligently day and night to meet their needs. At Azalea Estates of Fayetteville, our highly trained, professional staff handles every aspect of your family member's care including all meals, medications, activities, laundry, appointments, housekeeping, transportation, and rehabilitation.
We are also a very fun and active social community that enjoys interaction through group events and planned outings to encourage dialog with our seniors to keep the atmosphere creative and fun. A few of the available activities, amenities, and services that we have available in our development include:
- Spacious suites with different floor plans and layouts
- Three well-balanced meals and snacks daily, a juice bar and coffee station
- A relaxing sitting room with a baby grand piano
- Aerobic pool classes and exercise classes
- Indoor and outdoor common areas for gatherings and events
- A picturesque outdoor sitting area with a fountain and ample seating
- An on-site beauty salon and barber shop
We look forward to having your loved one join us at Azalea Estates of Fayetteville for fun group activities, relaxation, and new friends in our caring community.
Pricing at Azalea Estates of Fayetteville
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Azalea Estates of Fayetteville
A very nice place. Great for the elderly. Lots of trips and activities. I would have chosen this one but they did not have the size room we wanted available.
- A place for care for mom
I liked this community for the great care. The staff like who were always so friendly and knew each resident by name. The menu of healthy meals was appealing. They did have limited activitites for the residents....
- Adjustment Process, but Overall Mom is Well at this Community
So far my mother is doing pretty well since her move to this community. It is a nice facility, and I do feel comfortable with her move here. We had to communicate her needs to the staff, during the transition...
- See all 10 community reviews
Community Details at Azalea Estates of Fayetteville
Senior Housing Types Provided at Azalea Estates of Fayetteville
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.