We assist in obtaining governmental benefits, protecting assets, funding residential care and avoiding probate. We seek individualized solutions to family planning needs. Terry Cox co-authored the Elder Law practice guide published Thomson Reuters for use by Tennessee lawyers and has presented continuing education training for Tennessee lawyers on related topics.
The Bradley Law Firm has 20 years’ experience in Elder Care & Protection. We help individuals who require elder care and their caregivers. We assist Seniors and their loved ones in:
- Medicaid Planning and Spend-Down Planning
- Medicaid Asset Protection Trusts
- Medicaid Appeals of Denied Claims
- Miller's Trusts
- Conservatorships or Adult Guardianships
- Durable Powers of Attorney
- Planning Considerations
- Estate Planning and Financial Options
- Veterans Adminstration Pension Planning for WWII, Korean War and Vietnam Wartime Veterans, their spouses and their surviving spouses.
- Coordination with Medicare and Insurance