10799 Alliance Drive Camby IN 46113
Our caring staff provide quality care in a comfortable homelike environment and we offer several medical and health resources for our residents:
- Transportation to medical appointments
- 24 hour onsite staff, including a Registered Nurse
- Emergency call system in apartments
- Built in safety features in all bathrooms
- Assistance with grooming
- Medication management
- Chronic disease monitoring
- Dietician planned meals
- Home visit program
- Individual care plans
- Respite and short term stays
Our activities director plans activities according to our resident's wishes and interests, current resident favorites are:
- Individualized exercise programs
- Church services
- Pet therapy
- Movie nights
- Visiting local apple orchards
- Sightseeing trips
- Picnics in the park
- Checking out books at the local library
- Visits to the senior center
We encourage our socialization and we provide comfortable lounges that are perfect for fireside conversations and games. For residents with a creative interest there is an activity room that is filled with craft supplies and materials. There is also a library, TV lounge and computer room with internet access. Our enclosed courtyard is a peaceful haven for relaxing in the sun, watching the birds and squirrels or puttering among the plants.
Pricing at Worthington Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Worthington Place
- Review of Worthington Place
We love Worthington! The staff has been amazing during the adjustment period. Diagnosed with early onset dementia at 57, we needed a place she felt at home. The environment, the decor, the staff... It's...
- Review of Worthington Place
I like this community and the staff. The star is [name removed]
- Worthington Place
I toured Worthington Place and I liked the facility. I thought it was very nice, but I didn’t not appreciate that they told us that they had spots available, but when we weren’t to apply, they told us that...
- See all 26 community reviews
Community Details at Worthington Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Worthington Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.