8253 Virginia St Merrillville IN 46410
Your comfort, wellness and happiness are very important to us and we offer several services designed just for you, like:
- Care services available 24 hours a day
- Short term stay is available
- Delicious three times daily dining in our restaurant
- Visiting medical care providers such as podiatry and rehabilitation therapy
- Assistance with mobility and escort services available
- Assistance with daily medications
- Transportation to medical appointments
- We accept pets and pet care is available
- Built in safety features in bathrooms
- All areas accessible by walkers and wheelchairs
We have a large courtyard where residents can relax in the sun with friends, watch birds flitter among the bird feeders and enjoy our gardens. In cooler temperatures, we move our fun inside with activities like ice cream socials, pinochle, live musical entertainment, church services and other activities requested by residents. We offer space for socializing over a card game or watching a movie with friends, as well as places for quiet pursuits like reading, crafts or puzzles. We also enjoy outings to local stores and restaurants.
Pricing at Virginia Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Virginia Place
Community Details at Virginia Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Virginia Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.