Towers Retirement Home
824 Southeast 2nd Street Fort Lauderdale FL 33301
Towers Retirement Home is located in the coastal city of Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Surrounded by beaches and canals, every day will feel like you are in paradise. Its rich natural beauty, warm semi-tropical climate, and picturesque beaches make Fort Lauderdale one of the top vacation destinations. Walk down the Riverwalk to discover the plethora of museums, science exhibits, grab a good book in the award-winning library, or visit a friend or family member in one of the many restaurants and coffee shops this city has to offer.
The staff in our assisted living community are dedicated to making residents feel as safe and happy as possible. We are available 24 hours a day to respond to any emergency calls or just to sit with you and talk. Whatever you need, we are here to serve you. In our community, you can leave your worries at the door because our staff will take care of everything for you, from cleaning your room and washing laundry to cooking your meals. All you have to do is enjoy yourself, make new friends, and relax.
With our outstanding, attentive team and our stunning environment, you will never want to leave our high-quality, clean accommodations. There are also a large amount of amenities to make you more comfortable, including:
- Three delicious prepared meals
- Regular check-ins from our highly trained staff
- Spacious apartment-like living quarters and commons area
- Planned activities to keep you calendar full
- Staff are available 24 hours a day
- Transportation to run errands, go shopping, or enjoy all that Fort Lauderdale has to offer
As a member of our community, you will instantly feel a sense of peace and tranquility, while also not having a care in the world.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Towers Retirement Home Reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.