The Village at Keizer Ridge
1165 McGee Court NE Keizer OR 97303
The caregiving staff at the Village at Keizer Ridge works tirelessly to help seniors remain active and healthy in both mind and body. This highly skilled, compassionate staff provides 24 hour support that is focused primarily on helping seniors maintain their independence and dignity by maintaining their health. The result of this care is that seniors at the Village at Keizer Ridge are generally more energetic and active.
Senior at the Village at Keizer Ridge have amazing access to great amenities, including:
- Pet friendly housing and policies
- Meals prepared by a professional chef
- Convenient access to a bus line
- Beauty salon and beautician services
- Housekeeping services
- Laundry services
- Fireplaces in common areas
Exceptional amenities are just one of the many benefits that will make you love living in this community. Discover everything that makes us great by contacting us today for more information.
Pricing at The Village at Keizer Ridge
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at The Village at Keizer Ridge
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Village at Keizer Ridge
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.