The Springs at Lafayette
2402 South St Lafayette IN 47904
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
The Springs at Lafayette Reviews
- More on the independent living side
This community was very nice. it was very clean well maintained. However, the environment gave me the feel of city living not a warm homey feel. it tended to lean more on independent living then assisted living...
- This is not a locked down community.
The staff were nice and they did keep the community clean. We did not have a good experience with this community. My loved one started to wonder and they called us on a Friday afternoon and told us they had...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.