167 West 240 South Lafayette IN 47909
Our studio and one bedroom apartments are beautifully designed to be both comfortable and provide additional safety for seniors. Apartments include:
- Private bathroom
- Safety bars in the shower
- Emergency call system in bedroom and bathroom
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Wall to wall carpeting
- Large windows
Our caring staff includes a full time Registered Nurse, a Chef, direct care staff and an activities director. We offer the following services in order to assist you to be as independent and healthy as possible:
- Rehabilitation services
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Home visit program
- Assistance with daily activities
- Medication monitoring
- Wanderguard when needed
- Individual meal plans
- Respite care
- Short term stays
- Urgent Placement
- Three hospitals in the immediate area
Visitors to our community often comment on the friendly staff, wonderful aromas from the kitchen and our busy activity calendar. You will find residents enjoying a book in our library, playing the piano in the lounge, attending educational seminars, exercising in our fitness room or cheering on their favorite teams during our popular sports nights. We also offer transportation for shopping, dining and visits to local senior centers.
We encourage you to stop by and experience the family atmosphere that Digby Place provides to those who live with us and our guests.
Pricing at Digby Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Digby Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Digby Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.