6720 E.Green Lake Way N Seattle WA 98103
The Hearthstone is an assisted living community located in the beautiful neighborhood of Green Lake in Seattle, King County, Washington. Our scenic community overlooks lush green city parks and the calm waters of Green Lake, providing a natural oasis in the heart of the city. Seattle is a modern, diverse city filled with world-class medical centers, exciting entertainment and endless shopping, making this the ideal place to relax and enjoy a worry-free lifestyle.
The Hearthstone is committed to providing exceptional care for all seniors, including those with Alzheimer's. We offer a memory care program that is designed for seniors with dementia, and our dedicated, professional staff members have specialized training in assisting residents whose care needs include support with memory-related issues. We provide on-site assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to ensure each of our residents are safe and comfortable.
In addition to our comprehensive support services for seniors, our warm, inclusive community encourages residents to enjoy our wide range of amenities including:
- Our on-site rehabilitation center includes access to physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy
- Regular exercise classes for residents including yoga, strength training and stretching
- Complementary local transportation to medical appointments
- Four restaurant-style dining rooms that serve three fresh, chef-prepared meals daily
- Private accommodations include studio, one-bedroom and two-studio units complete with private bathrooms and balconies
- Common areas and lounges located throughout our community
We are proud of our caring, progressive senior community, and we invite you to contact us for more information about The Hearthstone.
The Hearthstone Pricing
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
The Hearthstone Reviews
- Really like the neighborhoo...
Really like the neighborhood. The apartments are very nice -- big closets, nicely remodeled, many great views. Wish there was a complete kitchen. Don't like having to take all 3 meals daily, but overall...
- Mr. first told me t...
Mr. first told me that there was no room here, then that it was out of my price range. Very curt. Had thought it would be best, but now will never know.
The Hearthstone Community Details
Housing Types Provided at The Hearthstone
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.