5520 N Paulina St Chicago IL 60640
Hartwell House is situated in a charming, tree-lined residential neighborhood located less than a mile from the United Methodist Homes and Services' campus and within steps of a variety of shopping and dining options. Hartwell House is intended for individuals who may need some help with daily tasks in order to maintain their independence.
Residents enjoy the comfort and privacy of their own suites while knowing that assistance is available from our staff 24 hours a day. Three home-cooked meals per day are served in our beautiful dining room. Laundry and housekeeping services are also available and regular entertainment and activities offer opportunities for fellowship. >br>
At Hartwell House, you'll delight in the many comforts and conveniences of home without all the responsibilities. Included in the Monthly rental fee are the following:
- weekly housekeeping
- bed/bedroom linens and laundering
- three nutritious meals per day with meal selections
- personalized assistance if needed
- visiting Licensed Nurse
- all utilities including local phone and cable
- scheduled activities, events, outings and parties
- no entry or endowment fees
- senior FITNESS
Pricing at The Hartwell
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Hartwell
Community Details at The Hartwell
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Hartwell
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.