Sunrise of Frisco
2680 Legacy Drive Frisco TX 75034
Community & Location Highlights:
- 20 minutes north of downtown Dallas
- Just south of the intersection of Legacy and Warren; just north of Legacy and 121
- Near Baylor Hospital, Baylor Institute of Rehabilitation, Centennial Hospital and Presbyterian Hospital of Plano
- Minutes away from award-winning hotels, Stonebriar Centre Mall, Dr. Pepper Ballpark, Old Downtown Frisco, a senior center, movie theaters and restaurants
- Full-service beauty salon on-site
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Beautiful facility with the hotel/resort type. There are lots of activities for residents. This is a high end senior living place.
I would have liked to move mom into this community. It seemed to be a very active community. They have volunteers that come in and they have a community dog. This community however was a little out of our...
Very Pleased with This Community
I'am very pleased with my husbands move to this community. Everything is working out very well, and he is doing well. They are taking very good care of him, and his needs. The staff is great. They have...See all 24 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.