Sunrise at Bluemont Park
5900 Wilson Boulevard Arlington VA 22205
We have beautifully appointed senior friendly suites in a variety of floorplans. Bluemont Park offers studios, 1 and 2 bedroom suites. In addition to the accommodations our residents enjoy three delicious home cooked meals daily, weekly housekeeping, daily programs that nurture the mind, body and spirit, comfortable common areas, monthly wellness visits and are pet friendly.
Our trained, caring staff provides personalized services in a nurturing and supportive environment. We encourage independence and freedom of choice for our residents while protecting their privacy and preserving their dignity.
Highlights of our community and location:
· Sunrise of Bluemont Park is conveniently located in the heart of North Arlington off Wilson Blvd.
· We provide Assisted Living and Memory Care at our Victorian Mansion style community.
· Situated within historic Bluemont Park, we offer gorgeous views of our scenic neighboring park, school and tennis courts.
· Our community is close to lots of shopping options and many nearby fine-dining options.
· We are only minutes from both Virginia Hospital Center campuses and central to many nearby doctor’s offices.
Pricing at Sunrise at Bluemont Park
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Sunrise at Bluemont Park
Community Details at Sunrise at Bluemont Park
Senior Housing Types Provided at Sunrise at Bluemont Park
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.