300 Suncrest Road Talent OR 97540
Jackson Place provides quality care with extra personal attention and time devoted to developing a relationship with each resident. Our community is designed with resident comfort and safety in mind and we offer many services and amenities:
- Medication management
- Chronic disease monitoring
- Respite care
- Assistance with grooming and other daily tasks
- Housecleaning services
- Public and private areas are accessible for those needing mobility devices
- Dietician planned meals
- Pet friendly community
- All bathrooms have built in safety features
We enjoy many activities at home during the rainy Oregon winters, resident favorites include a Writing club, morning stretch, Tai Chi, La Casa Day Spa as well as a music hour.
Off-site activities are also enjoyed by our residents and can include trips to the local library and movie theatres as well as minor league hockey and baseball games. We are also just six miles north of Ashland, known for its annual Shakespeare Festival. The Shakespeare festival is enjoyed by both locals and out of town guests and we provide transportation so our residents can enjoy the plays.
Pricing at Suncrest Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Suncrest Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Suncrest Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.