17421 SE 109th Terrace Rd Summerfield FL 34491
As a dually licensed Assisted Living Facility (ALF) residence, we offer 24-hour assistance for residents with a wide range of needs but a strong desire to maintain their independence and dignity. Our residents receive unsurpassed service in a beautifully decorated facility. SummerField Suites offers a small, intimate family setting with 42 private apartments and our brand new Memory Care unit has 14 apartments. We are unique in that we are licensed as an extended congregate care facility with the added benefit of limited nursing services. Our goal is to preserve personal dignity, support the ability to make personal decisions and ensure the desire to be self-reliant in an environment of gracious living. Making your new home at our residential community, you can enjoy life on your own terms. Let our staff help you live the life you want to live.
Residents enjoy their own private apartments with private bathrooms and bath, communal dining experience and social interaction, with individual attention to their specific medical and physical needs.
Our specialty services include:
- Coordinated health care program
- Medication administration by licensed nurses
- Assistance with personal hygiene needs
- RN/LPN — 24 hours a day/365 days a year
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy per physician request through home health services
- Physician available for onsite visits
- Bi-monthly podiatrist visits
- Pet therapy
- Symptom management; Oxygen, Diabetic care
- Resident/family education
- Studios and 1-bedroom suites, all with kitchenettes in Assisted Living, private furnished studio apartments in Memory Care unit
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning in Assisted Living
- Assistance with personal care and hygiene
- Pets are welcome under 20 lbs.
- Onsite nurse — 24 hours a day
- Visiting physician; on call 24/7
- Dual licensing: extended congregate care (ECC) and limited nursing services (LNS) which enables us to take care of our residents until end of life, with very few exceptions
- Around-the-clock response system
- Weekly Laundry service/housekeeping
- Hospice care available for aging in place
- 3 chef-prepared daily meals graciously served in our elegant dining room
- Life enrichment activities and outings average 6 hours each day, more than any other ALF in the area
- Chauffeured transportation to special events
- Beauty and barber salon
- Lovely enclosed courtyard with veranda
SummerField Suites is conveniently located just one block off US 441. We're also close to major shopping/retail centers, banks, restaurants, and medical facilities.
I have never been so busy in my life! It is hard to decide which activity to go to, because Julie makes everything so much fun. When she dresses up the pets, I think they enjoy it as much as we do.
Mom was so lonely and we were all very concerned about her being alone in a big house. Now she is happy as can be in her neat apartment — just steps from lovely meals in the dining room or playing bingo with her new friends. Thank you, SummerField Suites, for providing us with peace of mind and Mom with the biggest piece of pie!
I love my new home! When my kids moved me here from up north, I didn't know what to expect. Now I have my own private space and the great people here just renovated my kitchenette and my bathroom. Although I eat all my meals in the dining room with my new 'family' I enjoy making coffee in my new Keurig and watching TV in the mornings. This is just like home — only better!
Pricing at Summerfield Suites
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Summerfield Suites
Senior Housing Types Provided at Summerfield Suites
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.