Spring Mill Meadows
2140 W 86th Street Indianapolis IN 46260
- Garden Homes
- Moving Forward Rehabilitation
- Auguste's Cottage Memory Care Center
- Skilled Nursing Services
- Long Term Care
- Hospice Care for the terminally ill
- Respite Care, allowing caregivers a break
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Spring Mill Meadows Reviews
- My Parents Are Well Here
This is a lovely community, and my parents are doing very well here. They stay in the independent portion of this community, so they don't require much care. The community looks nice, they do a good job...
- POSSIBLITY LIKED CLEANLINESS, WOULD P...
POSSIBLITY LIKED CLEANLINESS, WOULD PREFER LARGER ROOMS
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.