2500 Southwest 89th Street Oklahoma City OK 73159
At Southridge Place, our residents enjoy world-class care services from a dedicated staff that is passionate about senior care. Our private apartment homes help seniors to feel comfortable and at home, enjoying their independence as much as possible. Enlivant Oklahoma City South is a one story community that offers easy access for residents with limited mobility and plenty of cozy common areas for residents to entertain and engage in the community.
Our residents enjoy numerous services and amenities that allows them to enjoy their retirement years including:
- Personalized care plans that encourage independence and respect individuality
- Three well balanced and delicious meals served daily
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
- Engaging and dynamic activities and programs
- Access to a well-trained staff around the clock
- On-site library with audio books, regular print and large print books
- Outdoor courtyard and gardening areas
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Tour for care
We toured this community for my mom's care. The staff were nice and answered the questions on the care that is offered. They do offer activities for the residents. The room was not what my mom wanted, but...
Mom's Care and comfort
I like the care here for my mom. The staff are outstanding and attentive. The menu is very good and she is pleased with the nice variety. Her room is a nice size and I like knowing that she is comfortable....
Pleased with this Community
My wife, and I am satisfied with my mother in law move to this community. She is safe, and in good hands overall. The staff is good, and they are taking good care of her, and her needs. This community is working...See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.