1415 N San Benito Dr Gilbert AZ 85234
Welcome to Savanna House, a newer community built in 2017. We were built with our clients in mind and try to exemplify that in every facet of our community. Upon entering you’ll likely notice the climate-controlled entrance that we use to make sure that the common areas are kept at a comfortable temperature, no matter the weather outside. Our outdoor areas are beautiful landscaped with palms and desert plants. There’s no doubt that Savanna House sets a new standard in senior living with more than just the aesthetics.
Savanna House is newly furnished from floor to ceiling. Residents receive the dignity and privacy they deserve, ranging from little touches like a personal mailbox, to activities designed to treat their mind and body. There’s a brand new theatre room to watch your favorite flick or television program, and gathering spots for communal interactions, like our on-site beauty salon for when you want to get pampered. We have a baby grand piano and communal space to sit and listen, or if you want a calmer atmosphere you can pop into our library and enjoy a great book next to the fireplace.
Savanna House embraces an innovative approach to your dining experience. Enjoy a warm and comfortable dining room with special touches provided by an experienced culinary team. We offer incredible attention to detail with fantastic new seasonal dishes that come with that unique Savanna House signature touch. We create delightful dining experiences based on your personal tastes, creating unique, flavorful menus with a variety of options and making nearly everything from scratch. You can also enjoy our food as room service, or if you want to celebrate or enjoy a private meal with loved ones, Savanna House can accommodate those needs.
On-Site Medical Care
Memory Care facilities in Arizona offer assistance activities of daily living (ADLs), while also focusing on the needs of adults who are facing a decline in mental abilities. These communities provide memory-stimulating services and activities, with the goal of promoting the well-being of patients with dementia by providing care amenities such as:
- Assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Assistance with instrumental activities of daily living (IADLs)
- Color-coded trails or handrails to help residents easily find their way around
- Indoor and outdoor spaces that are protected and enclosed
We understand the needs of our clients who require Memory Care services - you’ll find at Savanna House we have custom care inclusions with those residents in mind. They can include things like custom jukebox playlists, intergenerational activities, and life story displays highlighting the unique creativity of each individual with artistic endeavors.
In the state of Arizona, the phrase Assisted Living Facilities represents multiple levels of care, and can consist of the following:
- A residential care institution provides supervisory care services, personal care services, or directed care services on a continuing basis.
- Directed care services are programs and services, including personal care services, provided to persons who are incapable of recognizing danger, summoning assistance, expressing need or making basic care decisions.
- Personal care services include assistance with activities of daily living that can be performed by persons w/o professional skills or professional training and includes coordination or provision of intermittent nursing services and the administration of medications and treatments by a licensed nurse.
- Supervisory care services include general supervision, including daily awareness of resident functioning and continuing needs, the ability to intervene in a crisis and assistance in the self-administration of prescribed medications.
- An adult foster care facility can house 1-4 residents. An assisted living center can house 11 or more residents while an Assisted Living Home can house 10 or less residents.
We offer 1- and 2-bedroom units for residents who would enjoy living with a roommate, as well as studio units, and handicapped units designed for easy accessibility and for use by wheelchair users. Our clients can choose an apartment facing any direction they’d like, allowing them to either wake up with the sun or relax with an evening sunset. Free WiFi and cable satellite TV are provided to all of our residents. All our apartments are climate-controlled for comfort and safety, and some apartments are equipped with kitchenettes so that residents can prepare their own food.
There are at least 19 general hospitals in the Mesa area to serve our residents in case of any emergency needs that may arrive. One of the top-rated hospitals in the city is the Mayo Clinic in Phoenix. The Mayo Clinic is top-ranked in Arizona, located right in the middle of Phoenix within a short drive of our service area.
We understand that there may come a point in which seniors can no longer stay in their homes. In these cases, we work with A Place for Mom to find a community in the area which can care for you or your loved one’s specific needs. We have financial resources available to aid in our effort to treat all our clients with respect and dignity.
Pricing at Savanna House
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Savanna House
Community Details at Savanna House
Senior Housing Types Provided at Savanna House
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.