Rock Run Place - MC
3315 Executive Dr Joliet IL 60431
We take regular afternoon outings for shopping at Westfield Mall, lunch at local restaurants and attendance at other community events. We also take trips to the historic sites, casinos and local parks. When the weather is too cool for outdoor activities, we offer plenty of entertainment right here at home. Some resident favorites include:
- Game room complete with billiards, basketball hoop and large screen TV
- Surfing the Internet in one of our two libraries
- Arts and crafts
- Bunco games
- Church services
- Live entertainment
- Men's club
- Happy hours
Our caring staff strive to offer assistance, while maintaining dignity and independence. We provide several types of assistance with daily needs, including:
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Fitness room
- Licensed nurse 24 hours a day
- Hygiene and grooming
- Medication management
- Chronic disease monitoring
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Pet-friendly community with pet care available
Our chefs provide delicious home-cooked meals and snacks throughout the day. Meals are served in our restaurant-style dining room or brought to your apartment upon request. We accommodate dietary restrictions, with meal plans tailored to your individual needs and tastes.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Rock Run Place - MC Reviews
- Helpful Staff!!
I have no complaints of how things had went during my tour of this community. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions we had for them . I really liked this property...
- Going Well
My father is well here in this community. I do feel comfortable with his move to this facility. The staff is taking good care of him, and his needs. The experience is going well.
- I would recommend this community.
Things are going as well as can be expected. My wife likes the food. The staff are doing a good job caring for her. They encourage her to participate in some of the daily activities and to socialize with...See all 31 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.