Parsons House Cypress, LLC
15055 N Eldridge Pkwy Cypress TX 77429
Parsons House offers Assisted Living and Special Needs care. The day-to-day — that's what's important to us; and making the most of every day comes easier with a smaller community, staff trained in assisting residents with a variety of different diagnoses, and programming that makes everyone excited about today and tomorrow.
What's more, Parsons House Cypress is a family-owned community and has been since its inception. Being family owned means there's more personal interest and commitment to delivering the best care possible and more flexibility, allowing our residents to reap the benefits of a warm and nurturing environment.
Parsons House will entice you with surprises and charm. Our powerful yet simple vision of beautiful surroundings, attentive service and comfort will satisfy the most discerning senior and their family. Parsons House has high standards of service and friendly, well-trained staff that earn praise from our community partners, residents and their loved ones.
Advantages of Living Here:
- Gracious dining, menu developed and prepared by our Parsons House personal chef, providing three meals a day and thoughtfully prepared snacks
- Extensive range of programming that reaches the mind, body and soul including exercise, choir, culture, arts programs, socials, parties and festive dinner celebrations
- Scheduled transportation to area attractions and stores
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- All utilities and satellite TV included (excludes phone service and internet Wi-Fi)
- Spacious floor plans
- On-Site Beauty and Barber Services
- Access to Assisted Living Program
Assisted Living Services
Our distinct approach to care offers families peace of mind in knowing that they are receiving the best care possible. Our Care Support Team approach focuses on the outcomes of the care that our residents receive through ongoing communication with family, physicians and third party providers.
When a resident moves into Assisted Living they receive the following benefits:
- Individually crafted care plan
- Encouragement to participate in programs
- Daily review of residents progress, needs and areas for assistance
- Coordination of medical appointments
- Comprehensive Exercise and Healthy Living program
- State of the art E Call System
- Emergency response 24 hours a day, provided by on-site staff
Daily Living Services:
Residents can access our extensive services to assist with their day to day needs, including:
- Medication management
- Escort assistance
- Dressing assistance
- And many more!
WE SERVE OUR ELDERS
WE OFFER UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
WE NURTURE PERSONAL GROWTH
WE CELEBRATE LIFE
WE MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Pricing at Parsons House Cypress, LLC
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Parsons House Cypress, LLC
- Mixed bag
My biggest complaint is the price we were told it would cost for my family member to live here. We let them know what we could afford and they said based on their abilities we could be a lower level of care...
- Home like assisted living facility
Parsons house took excellent care of my mom. The facility and staff are top notch!
This facility was vey welcoming. It was clean. Staff and residents were out and about. We were truly impressed with the attention to the residents they were given by all of the staff members.
- See all 18 community reviews
Community Details at Parsons House Cypress, LLC
Senior Housing Types Provided at Parsons House Cypress, LLC
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.