14050 Cutten Road Houston TX 77069
We offer may services and features to ensure your health and comfort, including:
- Assistance with grooming and other daily activities
- Medication management
- Medical condition monitoring
- Delicious, dietician-planned meals
- On-site barbers and beauticians
- Landscaped grounds designed to accommodate mobility aids
- Emergency call systems in all private and communal areas
Staff members, including at least one registered nurse, are available 24 hours a day to assist residents with whatever they might need, and visiting medical professionals such as dentists and rehabilitation therapists help keep our residents in top shape.
Our wonderful activity director plans outings and in-house diversions that are very popular with our residents and their families. Our in-house options include individualized exercise classes, crafts, games, church services, monthly birthday celebrations and happy hours where residents and staff can enjoy each other's company. Our outdoor courtyard is a popular place for relaxing in the shade, gardening and backyard barbecues.
Brookdale Champions' warm, home-like common areas provide the perfect places for our residents to chat with each other in comfort. Our dedicated movie theater and library provide additional opportunities for quiet leisure activities.
Pricing at Brookdale Champions
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Champions
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Champions
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.