Orchard Park of Kyle
4701 Ratcliffe Drive Kyle TX 78640
Orchard Park of Kyle provides seniors with personalized care in a comforting, homelike environment. We have a dedicated, knowledgeable staff that is available 24 hours a day to meet the personal needs of each member of our community. We offer a caring environment, an active community and a comfortable life for our residents. In addition to providing assisted living service, our community offers a self-contained memory care community for seniors suffering from Alzheimer's and other related forms of dementia.
At Orchard Park of Kyle, we offer a broad range of services and amenities, including:
- Companion and private rooms with private baths and walk-in showers
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Individual climate control in each room
- Private spa
- Three meals and a snack daily, with accommodations for special dietary needs
- Comprehensive activities and social programs
- Full-service housekeeping
At Orchard Park of Kyle, seniors enjoy compassionate and personalized care, allowing them to have the highest quality of life possible. We are proud of our warm and vibrant community, and we look forward to having you join us.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.