7535 West Hefner Road Oklahoma City OK 73162
Pricing at Northhaven Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Northhaven Place
- Good value, friendly, RN on duty, very clean. Just a nice place.
It's a very nice facility. We shopped around a lot and landed here because of the ratings I gave this place. Cleanliness, Friendliness, etc.The only reason I gave activities 4 stars is because my Mom doesn't...
I thought this was a nice place. The apartments are a nice size. I like that there are only 35 apartments. The dining area is nice and friendly looking. The people I spoke with were very nice and informative....
- Feels like a nursing home
I toured this facility while looking for a place for my Mother. Out of all of the places I toured, this one was the least desirable. There’s nothing wrong with it, it just felt more along the lines of a nursing...
- See all 14 community reviews
Community Details at Northhaven Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Northhaven Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.