7535 West Hefner Road Oklahoma City OK 73162
Residents at Northhaven Place enjoy personalized care services from a well-trained staff that respects individuality and encouraged independence. Our one-story community is warm and welcoming, easily accessible for residents with limited mobility and boasts several cozy common areas for relaxing and entertaining. At Northhaven Place, our residents thrive, knowing that their needs are being met while they enjoy all the services and amenities that our community offers, including:
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
- Personalized care services and assistance with activities of daily living
- Activities and programs that are fun, meaningful and engaging
- Emergency response systems
- Private apartment homes
- On-site library
- On-site barber shop and salon
- Outdoor courtyard where residents can enjoy dining or entertaining
Pricing at Northhaven Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Northhaven Place
I thought this was a nice place. The apartments are a nice size. I like that there are only 35 apartments. The dining area is nice and friendly looking. The people I spoke with were very nice and informative....
- Feels like a nursing home
I toured this facility while looking for a place for my Mother. Out of all of the places I toured, this one was the least desirable. There’s nothing wrong with it, it just felt more along the lines of a nursing...
- The Problem-Free Tour
There was nothing wrong when I toured the community. It came down to the location. They were on the north side of town but so far west. It was more farther than we wanted. It would have been a long drive for...
- See all 13 community reviews
Community Details at Northhaven Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Northhaven Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.