7535 West Hefner Road Oklahoma City OK 73162
Residents at Northhaven Place enjoy personalized care services from a well-trained staff that respects individuality and encouraged independence. Our one-story community is warm and welcoming, easily accessible for residents with limited mobility and boasts several cozy common areas for relaxing and entertaining. At Northhaven Place, our residents thrive, knowing that their needs are being met while they enjoy all the services and amenities that our community offers, including:
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
- Personalized care services and assistance with activities of daily living
- Activities and programs that are fun, meaningful and engaging
- Emergency response systems
- Private apartment homes
- On-site library
- On-site barber shop and salon
- Outdoor courtyard where residents can enjoy dining or entertaining
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Northhaven Place Reviews
- Delightful Place!!
My sister has recently made the move into this community and so far we are very pleased with how things are going for her. The staff have been absolutely delightful to work with and I comfortable with the...
- Friendly people!!
Before choosing a place, I toured Northhaven Place. It was a nice community, very clean and well maintained. The tour guide was friendly and welcoming, they answered any questions and made it a good experience...
- The staff is second to none!
My brother is having a wonderful stay at Northhaven Place! The staff are the nicest people ever! The activities director in particular is unbelievable, she is often seen dancing and having fun with the residents,...See all 5 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.