Mount Carmel Communities
723 First Capitol Drive Saint Charles MO 63301
Just minutes from entertainment, religious, and shopping activities, Mount Carmel Communities is a senior living community in the heart of St. Charles, Missouri. You'll find our faith-based care is designed to provide you with a wonderful place to call home. Not only do we offer a residential, home like feel, but we also offer a well-cared for property with beautiful lawns and landscaping.
We want you to feel right at home, which is why each and every one of our team members is selected based on their ability to provide dignity and care at the highest level to our residents. We believe you deserve a respectful place to call home that's peaceful, inviting, and warm. Each of our staff members listens to our residents, works hard to meet their needs, and ensures you always have a safe place to relax in. Our goal is to provide you with an enriching experience through our independent living and assisted living location.
You can expect us to provide outstanding care and a beautiful building, but we also offer the amenities and services you desire including:
- 24 hour care available
- Several floor plan options to select from
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Gathering Kitchen and Dining Room for meals and social events
- Nutritious, well-balanced meals prepared by an executive chef
- A calendar full of events and activities
- Modern technology in suites including flat screen TVs
Get to know all that we can offer you at Mount Carmel Communities. We're confident you will enjoy calling our senior living community your home.
Pricing at Mount Carmel Communities
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Mount Carmel Communities
Senior Housing Types Provided at Mount Carmel Communities
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.